- Total adjusted on-chain volume, a proxy for economic throughput, saw an increase of 15.7% M/M
- The stablecoin supply grew by 10% M/M from $12.0 billion to $13.2 billion
- The adjusted on-chain volume of stablecoins hit yet another all-time and grew by 53% M/M
- Ethereum miners generated $143.8M in revenue representing a M/M increase of 21% and a 23-month high
- After last month’s 32% decline, cryptocurrency traded volumes saw a 51% increase in July
This research piece is available to
members of The Block Genesis.
You can continue reading
this Genesis research on The Block.